We are a Group who are in constant search of innovative Ideas. We practice in Human Behaviour and Psychology. We at Walnut believe that every Individual bears different energy like our Fingerprint. The imprints when researched give a fair Idea of his Strength and Weakness which can be good or bad to a person if placed in a certain situation. Every Person has a huge mass of energy which if given a proper direction can do wonders in his Personal and Professional Life. The world is a stage, and each must play his part. So each of us must know what to choose and to what extent he or she can stretch himself to achieve their best in this competitive show. Walnut has a team of training professionals, Innovators, musicians and engineers which make a unique combination of researchers who constantly study behavioral science in different forms of life. The Cult Combination enables us to provide perfect guidance to the Individuals who are waiting for the moment of success and achievement. As a part of Walnut Innovations Group we are Tech-savvy researchers who not only deal with innovative Techniques but also in human behaviour. We have been into the field of Arts and Science for a long time and felt that these both if blend together can create wonders.
- He has eight year experience as a ‘Consultant Psychologist’ & has extensive experience as a Soft Skills Trainer.
- He specializes in cognitive & behavioral training and has conducted numerous workshops for Colleges and Institutions and Business Schools.
- He is an Ex-WIPRO quality analyst and has a vast experience in training and analysis in corporate houses. Has been awarded best employee Award for New Delhi Kodak process Team.
- He has worked in CORE as a Senior Associate for UK Process.
- Received an Excellent behavior Certificate for following the code of and conduct and work Ethics of the organization (WIPRO).
- Help and placed students in IIHT, Udaipur to crack Interviews and develop the skills of an Individual with working on their strengths.
- A 14 days Govt. Offshore placement candidates training programme held at Vishveshvaraiya College of fire and Safety Engineering, held in collaboration with Labour ministry and Govt. of India.
- Successfully conducted Personality Development and Interview Crack Skills Program held for three days at Pacific Management Institute in March 2012, Results to which 10 candidates out of 60 were placed in HCL Campus walk in.
- Conducted 21 days program on Interview crack skills and Personality Development for Students of Aravali Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur.
- Hundred Percent positive Feedback of all the Programmes held and Seminars taken.